The latest issue of Corporate Responsibility Magazine has arrived, featuring over 40 pages of CSR success stories, best practices, commentaries, rankings, reports and more.
This issue’s cover story examines the 170-year history of WGL, an institution first founded to light the new Capitol in Washington, DC. Today, the company is constantly innovating its energy sources to bring affordable, sustainable energy to its customers.
Additional highlights of the issue include:
- We Are Still In: The business case for getting political
- Ben & Jerry’s: Still crazy (about social activism) after all these years
- Assessing animal welfare: Reflecting on Smithfield Foods’ continual improvement process
- Phosphate philosophy: How Mosaic manages environmental impact
- Serving up more than chicken noodle: How Campbell Soup Co. stays fresh by listening to customers
- From competition to collaboration: Apparel companies unite to measure, improve sustainability
- Leading by example: How community involvement can boost employee retention
Download a free digital copy of the Fall/Winter 2017 issue of CR Magazine here to get exclusive magazine-only content including:
- A time of opportunity: Editor in chief Jen Boynton reflects on individuals and groups taking social action throughout an unpredictable year.
- Under new ownership: CEO Dave Armon shares his vision for CR Board and the COMMIT!Forum for 2018 and beyond
- 100 Best: We highlight the most responsible organizations in nine sectors.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals: how to get tracking