This October, CSR and sustainability professionals from across the world gathered at the MGM National Harbor in Maryland for COMMIT!Forum: Brands Taking Stands. For two days, attendees networked, shared best practices and tools, engaged in healthy debate and celebrated success.
Thank you to everyone who helped make COMMIT!Forum such a memorable event – the sponsors, presenters, moderators, planners, staff, attendees, media, and more. A special note of gratitude goes to the three emcees for the event (pictured above), who kept the agenda moving forward while providing keen insight throughout each day: Aman Singh, Editor in Chief & Head of Content, Futerra; Icema Gibbs, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, JetBlue; and Kari Niedfeldt-Thomas, Global Corporate Strategy Consultant.
Whether you were unable to participate or attended and want to relive the excitement, we’ve compiled a selection of COMMIT!Forum coverage for CR Magazine readers. Enjoy!
- Four ‘A-Ha’ Moments From COMMIT!Forum
- CR Magazine Announces 2017 Responsible CEO of the Year Award Winners
- Smithfield Foods Announces New Industry Leading Environmental Initiative – Smithfield Renewables
- Smithfield Foods President and CEO Kenneth M. Sullivan Receives CR Magazine’s 2017 Responsible
- CEO’s Who Care: Leadership at COMMIT!Forum
- Opioid Crisis: CEOs Must Stand Up and Unite
- Exclusive: 38% of Fortune 50 Publicly Support the Sustainable Development Goals
- Speaking Up and Standing Ground: CSR as an Employee Recruitment and Retention Tool
- Why Video Is No Longer Optional
- NRG Brightens Days Through ‘Choose to Give’ Program
- Republic CEO Receives Responsible CEO of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award (Recycling Today)
- 5 Standout Themes From the 2017 COMMIT!Forum (Unison)